Tuesday, October 25, 2011

WHERE HAVE I BEEN LATELY??

LATELY I HAVE BEEN IN CLASS BUT I HAVENT BEEN THERE ENTIRELY. PROBABLY BECAUSE AS THE SEMESTER AGES THE WORK KEEPS GETTING OVERWHELMING. IVE BEEN UP AND DOWN LATELY BUT NOTHING MAJOR. I AM COMFORTABLE IN THIS LEARNING COMMUNITY. I AM DESPERATE TO GET SOMETHING GOING IN MY LIFE. I FEEL THAT I HAVE WASTED TIME IN THE PAST BY NOT FOCUSING ON THE RIGHT STUFF, BUT THATS LIFE AND IVE LEARNED TO DEAL WITH IT. I AM TRULY HONORED TO BE A PART OF THIS CLASS AND TO BE ABLE TO MEET GREAT PEOPLE IN THIS CLASS. I KNOW THAT IN TALKING TO SOME OF MY CLASSMATES THEY TOO FEEL KIND OF THE SAME WAY AND THEY TOO FEEL OVERWHELMED. WE NEED TO STICK TOGETHER TIL THE END. I HOPE THAT THIS DOESNT END AFTER THIS SEMESTER. LETS KEEP UP OUR HEADS UP AND CONTINUE TO DO WORK BECAUSE AS OF RIGHT NOW ITS EITHER THAT OR FAIL.

2 comments:

  1. This is about the time of the semester when everyone - professors included - feel overwhelmed, as if we've fallen so far behind in our work that it's almost not worth it.

    I felt that way every semester when I was an undergraduate and grad student, too. I still feel that way as an instructor. EVERY SEMESTER. No lie. I'm slowly accepting the fact that this is just a part of the cycle, the ebb and flow of the process. I whole heartedly agree that it's about working together and supporting each other - intellectually, emotionally and spiritually.

    It's a rare and special situation when the majority of a class is on the same page. I was lucky that I had a couple allies every semester - I know that I know that I know that I didn't do it alone. Couldn't have.

    So I'm pleased to see this group finding support in each other - even as we stumble a bit here and there. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing me Fernando!!! im in!!!!

    ReplyDelete